Employers: Are you a Grosse Pointe Chamber member business looking to hire a new employee or an intern? Email your job description and details to: email@example.com and we will post your position on the Chamber’s Employment Board.
Looking to hire but NOT a Chamber member? There will be a nominal fee of $50 for each job posting – you will receive an invoice after posting your job.
Questions? Call (313)881-4722
Aria Salon is looking for a receptionist to join our team!
Work experience in customer service in a preferred but not necessary. Must have basic computer skills and excellent communication skills with a customer service frame of mind.
Job Hours: Tuesday – Friday 9am-2:30pm and an occasional Saturday.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 313.743.5077 or apply in person.
Bayne Optical –
Looking for Optician and Optometric/Ophthalmic Technician. Experienced Optician is preferred but we are willing to train exceptional candidates. We are accepting applications for both full and part-time opportunities.
Salary based on experience.
Send resume and letter of introduction to email@example.com or Contact Camille @ 313.885.5400
Line Cook – Full Time – Must have 2 years experience and be able to work in an organized manner
Must be able to follow directions and plate food properly. $11-14 depending on skill.
Follow Link to apply:
Chez Lou Lou Salon
Busy upscale salon in Grosse Pointe is looking for a front desk receptionist to join our team. Applicant must be fashion forward and possess excellent customer service skills. Candidate must be able to muti task and communicate effectively with clients and coworkers. This includes managing retail products., maintaining salon cleanliness throughout the day and attending any scheduled meetings. Prior salon experience and knowledge of Vagaro software is a plus but not required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Concierge/Receptionist – Minimum qualifications:
- Greets and directs visitors, prospective residents, and/or their families; responds to routine inquiries.
- Answers a multi-line telephone system, and transfers telephone calls.
- Maintains the lobby and desk in a neat, organized, updated and orderly fashion.
- High level of professionalism and personal standard of a positive attitude, behavior and appearance.
- Communicate effectively and provide outstanding customer service with the ability to speak clearly and distinctly.
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships.
- Dependable and Reliable
- Deal with emergencies calmly and effectively.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a receptionist/customer service-related position and intermediate computer skills.
Dietary & Housekeeping Staff
Nurses and Nursing Aides
Side Street Diner
We are looking to hire:
Line and Prep cooks
Stop in to pick up an application.
630 St. Clair, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
We are hoping to get new staff trained before reopening our dining room and patio.
Wild Birds Unlimited
– Part-time hours, weekend availability is a must
– No retail experience required, but referred
– Cheerful personality is a must
– For more details regarding the position, reach out to the store’s Manager, Ryan, at email@example.com