Employers: Are you a Grosse Pointe Chamber member business looking to hire a new employee or an intern? Email your job description and details to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post your position on the Chamber’s Employment Board.
Looking for JOB-READY students and alumni? Visit MICCJobs (Michigan Community Colleges Jobs Consortium to list your employment opportunity.
Looking to hire but NOT a Chamber member? There will be a nominal fee of $50 for each job posting – you will receive an invoice after posting your job.
Questions? Call (313)881-4722
Aria Salon -
HAIR STYLIST/COLORIST POSITION AVAILABLE
Aria Salon is looking for a dedicated, talented and professional hair stylist to join our team. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and providing a comfortable yet professional environment for clients to relax in. Your clients will feel safe in our salon knowing that we follow strict state Covid safety guidelines. Full time or Part time positions available, hours are flexible. Commission only, NO BOOTH/CHAIR RENTAL. Clientele is preferred but not necessary.
Resumes can be submitted in person or by email. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
20527 Mack Avenue, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236
313.743.5077, Email email@example.com
Bayne Optical -
Looking for Optician and Optometric/Ophthalmic Technician. Experienced Optician is preferred but we are willing to train exceptional candidates. We are accepting applications for both full and part-time opportunities.
Salary based on experience.
Send resume and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Camille @ 313.885.5400
Line Cook – Full Time – Must have 2 years experience and be able to work in an organized manner
Must be able to follow directions and plate food properly. $11-14 depending on skill.
Follow Link to apply:
Hope Senior Home Care
Hope Senior Home Care is seeking an organized, friendly, Customer Service orientated Client Care Coordinator to join our team in Grosse Pointe Farms! This is a full-time position.
As Client Care Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our field staff
- Will handle all client intake calls
- Schedule and attend initial client care assessments, including a home safety assessment
- Perform ongoing Client Care Assessments, and implement Client centered care improvements
- Encourage both clients and field staff to engage in activities
- Nurtures both Clients and Field staff, to proactively maintain client and field staff relationships
- Provide assistance with client care scheduling
- Share the responsibility with other staff members for After Hours support, assisting in any emergency scheduling or situations that arise during non-business hours.
- Responsible for entering all intake, client care information, and scheduling items into computer
- Participates in daily/weekly/monthly office staff meetings as required
- Maintains Client/Field Staff Confidentiality
- Reports directly to our Director of Operations
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong Computer skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Work independently and proactively with a minimum amount of direction and/or Supervision
- Scheduling experience
- Strong Follow-Up Skills
- Team Player
- Performs consistent with organization’s mission and core values
Benefits:Be part of an award-winning team! * Paid Time off * Bonus opportunities * Team Environment with supportive office staff * Competitive Salary based on experience
Send Resume to: email@example.com.
J.McLaughlin is a specialty American Sportswear and Accessories brand headquartered in New York. J.McLaughlin has the reputation for being “local and loyal”, building meaningful relationships within the each community and providing customers with highly personalized service. We are a growing company with a focus on our culture of kindness, cultivating an exceptional atmosphere in which to work and shop.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven Sales Associate at our Grosse Pointe, MI location, with a passion for classic American Sportswear and the ability to achieve goals and objectives while upholding the ideals and standards of the company. The ideal candidate should be sales driven and leads by example in building impactful relationships. As brand ambassadors, Sales Associates are the experts in taking care of clients, selling, and creating a unique shopping experience with new and existing customers.
- Act as the Brand Ambassador by embracing the company culture to develop and cultivate strong relationships with clients and our communities
- Provide exemplary client service to create a customer centric, friendly retail environment that fosters loyalty within our communities
- Drive sales by demonstrating extensive product knowledge and the ability to make appropriate suggestions to the client
- Utilize clienteling tools and outreach techniques to inform customers of upcoming events and when new product arrives
Submit your resume to store manager, Liz Korte at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Neighborhood Club
Aquatics Water Safety Instructor: https://bit.ly/31Tvm2o
Preschool Director, Part Time:
- Under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the preschool coordinator will be responsible for coordinating staff, supplies, and paperwork for the Neighborhood Club preschool program. As director of the preschool program, this individual will also communicate and update parents, staff and their supervisor always. The current program is offering Monday-Friday with a 2.5-hour class in the morning and separate classes for 2.5 hours in the afternoon; ages vary from 3-young 5’s.
Submit application from Neighborhood Club website and resume to: Executive Director, 17150 Waterloo Street, Grosse Pointe, MI., 48230; or email to: email@example.com
For Neighborhood Club job application: https://bit.ly/2QMbJ6d
Front Desk Staff, Part-time - Job Description Hours are as followed: Monday-Thursday 9 am-1 pm. $10/hour. Front off staff with positive customer service skills and multi-tasking ability. General office tasks including registration and record keeping, answer phone, greet visitors and provide information and assistance Please send Neighborhood Club application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dietary & Housekeeping Staff
Nurses and Nursing Aides
To apply, Contact: https://www.theriversgrossepointe.com/careers/
Side Street Diner
We are looking to hire:
Line and Prep cooks
Stop in to pick up an application.
630 St. Clair, Grosse Pointe, MI 48230