June 23, 2018 @ 10:00am – 2:00pm | Edsel & Eleanor Ford House
1100 Lake Shore Rd.
Fairy Tale Festival
A day of family fun awaits you at the annual Fairy Tale Festival at Edsel & Eleanor Ford House. This year, Robin Hood and his band of Merry Men will take you on an adventure around the grounds of the historic estate, which will be transformed into Nottingham and Sherwood Forest!
Tickets are on sale here
, and Early Bird prices are in effect until May 1.
At the festival, you can immerse yourself in the classic tale with performances, music, games, storytelling, puppet shows, activities and more. Be on the lookout for the sheriff, or you may spend time in the stockade! Is there an outlaw on the loose? See if you can find out where Robin and his jolly gang have been hiding out. Take part in archery, a traditional Maypole dance, stilt-walking, crafts, pony rides, and other fun activities inspired by the legend of Robin Hood.
Early Bird Pricing: Tickets are are just $10 for adults and children until May 1. After that, tickets are $12 online in advance, and $15 day of. Children under 2 are free.
- The Fairy Tale Festival is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on June 23, with last entry at 1:30 p.m.
- The event is recommended for ages 2-10, but all are welcome to enjoy the fun!
- Costumes are welcome – your little Merry Men and Maid Marians can come ready to join in the fun!
- Food trucks and vendors will be on hand selling goodies to feed your hungry group. And don’t forget to visit the medieval marketplace for activities, giveaways and more.
- This is an outdoor event, so please come prepared for the weather. The event is held rain or shine. There are no refunds or exchanges. In the case that severe weather necessitates a cancelation, we will notify ticket-holders via email, our website and Facebook page.
- Parking is free and available in the lot across Lake Shore, thanks to our generous sponsor, the Ford Motor Company Fund.