Your investment in the Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce is an efficient, cost effective way to increase your local visibility, enhance marketing dynamics and develop business relationships that result in new opportunities and sales.
- Ribbon Cutting
- Your business directory listing with your logo, business description and web link
- Business listing in the Chamber directory, “Insider’s Guide to the Pointe’s which is delivered to every home and business in Grosse Pointe
- Employment/Internship Board: List your open position on the chamber’s website.
- List your commercial space on the Chamber’s Commercial Space Board.
- Business Referral: We only refer our Members.
- Participation in Chamber Bucks Program NEW
- Monthly Networking Events: Business Before Hours & Business After Hours
- Strategic Social Media Business Posts
- Website Advertising
- Exclusive Member Only – Monday E-blast & Social Media Posts
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- New Resident Bag Program
- Member to Member Savings
- Educational Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Access to elected officials
- Post the Chamber LOGO on your website
- Free Notary Services
- Membership recognition decal
- Commercial utility savings review
- Certificates of Origin
- Unemployment Hotline
- Labor Law Poster at discounted price
- Identity Protection Employee Benefit
- Small Business 401(k) plan at a group discount.
Please call our offices at (313)881-4722 for information on each of these great programs!
Rosann Kovalcik – Owner, Wild Birds Unlimited
“The Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce is truly a community treasure for residents and businesses. They are supportive to business members through a directory listing on the Chamber website, the ability to submit events for the community calendar, and referrals to your business in response to inquiries. Networking at the Chamber organized Business Before or After Hours is a golden opportunity to have your business showcased and to connect with others in the business community in a relaxed atmosphere.The Grosse Pointe Chamber is a spokesperson for your interests, assisting when help is needed on any level. From help with new business start up or educating existing businesses through programs and workshops on pertinent topics, the Chamber works for your benefit. As a business owner, the Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce is your best connection to the community.”
Ed Lazar – Ed Lazar Insurance Agency, Inc.
“As one of the charter members of the GPCC, and a former board member, I am proud to be a part of this great organization. With member benefits and the growth of business in the area as the two highest priorities, the Chamber is a great advocate for businesses new and old. Networking, advertising, learning, and pride in our community are all benefits to membership. If you are in business in or around Grosse Pointe you have to be in the Chamber!”
Bruce Anderson – Owner, Moehring Woods Flowers
“Membership in the chamber has been invaluable. Their Resident Bags delivered to new residents are full of useful information and promotional items provided by Chamber Members to encourage residents to shop local. The Chamber’s online directory provides visitors a one stop resource of top notch professionals. I can’t imagine not having them as a business partner!”